Follow me on:
9108 Courthouse Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553
P.O. Box 129 Spotsylvania, VA 22553
Joshua M. Parrett
Attorney Joshua M. Parrett joined the firm of Gardner & Burks, P.C., as an associate in January 2021. Mr. Parrett brought with him more than a decade of experience handling criminal defense matters.
Mr. Parrett is dedicated to achieving the best outcome for his clients, whether through trial, negotiation or mitigation. He has handled nearly every type of felony or misdemeanor charge, including murder, rape, robbery, malicious wounding, larceny, assault and battery, and DUI, among others. Mr. Parrett also has significant jury trial experience, as well as familiarity handling cases involving mental competency and insanity issues. He has practiced in Circuit, General District, and Juvenile Courts, and has prepared appeals for the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Virginia, 2007
- University of Richmond, 2004 — BA in History & Political Science
- University of Richmond, 2007 — J. D.
- Virginia State Bar
- Fredericksburg Area Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- VSB Young Lawyers Conference: Board of Governors, 2015 – 2019
- Clarke Dolph Rapaport Hull Brunick & Garriott, PC
- Parrett Law, LLC
- Woehrle Dahlberg Jones & Yao, PLLC
- Williams Stone Carpenter Buczek, PC